Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Final Tip of the "Week": June 24, 2015

As a dear friend said to me over the loss of my daughter, there simply are "no words." There are indeed "no words" to express how grateful I am for the long career and journey I have been blessed to have had in education, and especially in the field of technology integration.  Technology was not my field of choice in the beginning.  Heck, it was barely on our radar!  But I soon witnessed the power that technology had on many of the high school students with whom I worked who struggled academically, emotionally, and socially.  It was then that I became hooked and the rest was (my) history.  

I will leave you with this... Waving goodbye for now.. Remember to dip your toes and splash with joy :)  Please keep in touch..


No comments:

Post a Comment