Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Post of the Week: iPads and Being Grateful: January 2, 2013

I hope everyone had a wonderful and restful break.  Prior to vacation I created a 'wall (wisher)' asking folks to post a note about what they were grateful for in their lives. I'm re-posting the link because I think it is a nice affirmation about the good in our lives, and an opportunity to feel a little more connected with each other here in our Sudbury teaching community... Please take a moment to read these wonderful thoughts and post your own (you can be anonymous) !!  I Am Grateful For...

I'm also sharing some thoughts about iPads!  I'd be willing to bet that many of you either received or gave iPads this holiday, and I know many others have been getting them for use in their classrooms!  I hope you will all take a minute to read this short article on the effective implementation of iPads in the classroom. 

Please post your thoughts below ...  this IS a blog... :)  
More on this topic later.. 

1 comment:

  1. I was really glad to read about the need for teacher training. The paragraph about workflow almost made my head explode: I am such an immigrant! I can almost imagine the way working with iPads might look, but I need help!

    ReplyDelete